Monday, March 18, 2013

Back to it?

I've decided to try this Blog thing again. Whenever I got around to writing something before....I fell asleep.  Then I realized that I didn't want to keep apologizing for lack of time, grammar or complete thoughts so I turned it off for awhile.  Then recently I heard that people who make lists sleep better, and it just so happens that I am a list maker.   Making lists doesn't always help me sleep, but that's usually because I'm thinking of all the things that need to or could be done.  So, I had an idea. What if I were to make a list of all the things we actually did do on any given day or week.  Not full thoughts, just lists and note taking.   I quickly realized that doing this everyday (however romantic that may sound) is most likely an impossible task.  All that would do is be a constant reminder of a promise unkept.  But I will commit to doing it as often as I can for one year.  As I embark on this project I hope it will be interesting to you, the reader.   If nothing else, it will at least be an experiment....
Good night for now...lets see what happens tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment