Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Day 1....

Alarm at 6:15am....
Wake up routines, kids off to school
I fiddle on the website.
Sandy and I discuss our day over good coffee...
I prep and throw about 20 pieces.
 Sandy hunts for wood at local store...
We discuss more and go out for a sushi lunch. Yum!
After lunch, I head on to hunt for packaging/shipping supplies.
Sandy works on coat hooks.
I gift wrap two packages.
I chat with a friend for lining up babysitting during spring break/summer break
Student arrives. I teach a lesson.
Sandy picks up Maddi from bus stop.
Simon is dropped off from play date.
Kids play with Sandy.
Student leaves.
Sandy makes dinner
I cover my wet pieces from earlier
Maddis does homework
Wash up for dinner
I load dishwasher/tidy kitchen
Stinky Simon needs a bath.
Maddi tells me all about her school friends.  :-)
Kids bedtime.
I respond to emails, work on website.
We prep for glazing day tomorrow
In bed at 11pm.  Tired.

Laundry needs to be folded. Our bathroom still needs cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment